Le Mauricia Hotel
The passion and vibrancy of Grand Baie, right alongside the fun, food and relaxation of your all-inclusive Mauritian resort. For families. For honeymooners. Discover La Mauricia.
The best of both worlds is the promise of Le Mauricia. The bustling village of Grand Baie sits a short stroll along the beach, and is a must-visit for shops, local restaurants and thriving nightlife. Yet in the grounds of Le Mauricia itself, life moves at your pace. Indulge at the Wellness Centre. Take to the water on skis or boat, or dive under it to explore the world of offshore Mauritius.
And every evening, enjoy fine cuisine and welcoming bars, or secluded gardens and beaches.
With inter-dining available at sister hotel Le Canonnier, upgrading to all-inclusive has never been better value. Ask us about upgrading and double your choice of restaurants.
The contemporary blends with a distinctly Mauritian influence in Le Mauricia’s rooms. The garden-based Family Apartments each have garden views. All other rooms are ocean-facing with partial views over Grand Baie from private terraces or balconies.
All rooms, apartments and suites include:
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Private bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Separate WC
- International direct dialling telephone
- Television with satellite channels
- Complimentary tea & coffee facilities
A no smoking hotel: Le Mauricia, Mauritius operates a no smoking policy throughout its suites, restaurants, bars and public areas.
La Mauricia’s family accommodation consists of 28 two bedroom Family Apartments, set within the gardens, each with their own secluded private garden. Some of the apartments are single level; others are two storey, with children’s room upstairs.
Max Occupancy: 2 Adults & 3 Children
Room Size: 70 sqm
Dining at Le Mauricia is a tempting choice of two superb restaurants on site, and a further 2 restaurants at sister hotel Le Canonnier. There’s a bustling bar serving snacks throughout the day too. Please note that, on occasion, Le Canonnier may restrict dining to Le Canonnier guests only.
Meal plan: Choose from breakfast and evening meal or the superb value all inclusive option. Dinner is either buffet or chef's daily menu in selected restaurants only with á la carte dishes available at a supplement. Occasionally a restaurant may close for a group booking.
Day: Casual is fine.
Evening: Restaurants prefer guests to be smart-casual - shirts and trousers (full length) for the men please.
Enjoy breakfast and lunch overlooking one of the hotel’s pools then, in the evenings, take an exciting journey through world cuisines at themed buffets served from live cooking stations. Buffet-style breakfast is served between 7.30am to 10.00am, buffet lunch from 12.30pm to 2.30pm and buffet style evening meal from 6.30pm to 9.30pm.
Close to the pool and beach, Le Nautic is a wonderfully intimate place to dine, especially as night falls. Open for á la carte lunch and either a daily chef's menu or á la carte dinner. Lunch is served from 12.30pm – 2.30pm. Dinner is by reservation only, between 7.30pm and 9.30pm. Seats 100.
Bay Watch Bar
By the pool, serving snacks between 10.00am and 4.00pm. Open between 9.00am and 11.00pm, with delicious pancakes served between 4.00pm and 6.00pm.
La Rhumerie Nightclub
There’s no shortage of energetic nightlife along the beach in Grand Baie, but if you’d prefer partying without the short stroll, La Rhumerie nightclub opens until late.
From the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, every second you spend at Le Mauricia Hotel, Mauritius is all inclusive (whatever your check in/out time). Here’s what’s included in your package:
Dining, Meals and Snacks
- Breakfast at the resort's main restaurant
- Lunch in a choice of 2 restaurants
- Dinner in a choice of 2 restaurants
- Pancakes served between 4.00pm-6.00pm
- Sandwiches in all bars between 10.00am-4.00pm
- Picnic basket for a day of island exploring
- Selected drinks from the mini bar
- Unlimited wines (carafe) during lunch and dinner
- Unlimited selected, soft & alcoholic local brand drinks from the bar lists between 9.00am-11.00pm
- Your all inclusive package also entitles you to enjoy the facilities at Le Canonnier
Sports, Relaxation and Children's Clubs
- A wide range of land sports including tennis on 3 floodlit courts, volleyball, archery and yoga.
- Water sports including unlimited water-skiing, glass bottomed boats, pedaloes, kayaks, snorkelling and sailing (lasers)
- Bob Marlin Mini Club for children aged 3 to 12 years
At an additional charge
- Speciality wines, spirits and beverages outside the all-inclusive selection
- Room service
- A la carte items from the restaurant menus
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Telephone, fax, internet and postal services
- Items from hotel's boutiques
- Mountain bike hire, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, under sea walks and catamaran cruises, tennis balls.
- Treatments at the Wellness Centre
Step off the plane and into tranquillity. At Le Mauricia’s Wellness Centre you’ll find a wide range of ways to steam, sauna, massage and soak your way to bliss. Facilities include:
- Hammam (steam room)
- Massages in 9 single cabins and 1 double cabin
- Relaxation pool
- Locker room and showers
Like all Beachcomber Hotels, staying at Le Canonnier entitles you to enjoy a huge range of land and water activities - including water-skiing – for free.
Challenge yourself to tennis on one of 3 floodlit hardcourts. Head tennis racket hire is complimentary, with just the balls to purchase.
Try your hand at volleyball, table tennis or bocciball (similar to boules or petanque) – all included in the price of your stay. Mountain bikes are available for hire, so you can explore the area at your leisure.
Stay in shape with a range of machines and weights.
The gentle, inviting waters of Mauritius make for the perfect aquatic playground. Sailing, water-skiing, windsurfing, glass bottom boat trips, snorkelling, kayaks and pedal boats are all complimentary while you are staying at Le Mauricia.
The hotel also offers weekly sailing and windsurfing lessons.
Mauritius Deep Sea Fishing
In season, there’s spectacular deep sea fishing to be had in Mauritius’ waters. We recommend a fishing charter company in Black River (in the south-west of the island) for half and full day trips on fully equipped specialist fishing boats. For more information on boats and prices and to make a reservation, please call or email us.
Le Mauricia’s on-site CMAS and PADI affiliated Dive Centre runs an exciting dive programme, with excursions to a number of fascinating sites, all within 20 minutes’ boat ride of the hotel.
Beachcomber Hotels work hard to create a family holiday on Mauritius tailored to every member of the family. The Bob Marlin Mini Club at Le Mauricia is the perfect way to keep younger members of the family entertained, with a daily programme of indoor and outdoor activities offering an energising mix of the fun and educational.
The club is free and welcomes children aged 3 - 12 years, 7 days a week, 9.00am – 9.00pm.
The mini club is run by qualified professionals, and activities are designed with flexibility in mind, so while you’re relaxing the children can enjoy as much as they like, but they’ll always be free to join you for whenever family time beckons.
Under 3s must be accompanied by an adult or baby sitter.
In the Bob Marlin Mini-Club provides the following:
- Toilets & Bathroom
- Indoor games
- Personalised welcome (registration and information)
- Gift on arrival
- Entertainment and shows
- Organisation of birthday parties
- DVD/CD player
- First aid kit
- Nurse on premises or doctor within immediate proximity
- Babysitters are available. Please provide 24 hours' advanced notice, book at Reception, and please be aware that you will be responsible for the charge to transport the babysitter home.