Le Victoria Hotel
For some of the most spacious family hotel accommodation on Mauritius – and the very best sunsets – head west to Le Victoria.
Exploring the heart of Mauritius is easier at Le Victoria. Set between the Mauritian capital, Port Louis and the vibrant Grand Baie, it’s the perfect base from which to get out and explore this magical island.
That said, there’s so much to see and experience at the hotel – from water-skiing to wellbeing – that you could be forgiven for never venturing beyond the pools, restaurants and pristine beach that make this one of Mauritius’ very finest hotels.
To enjoy Le Victoria at its very best, ask us about all-inclusive.
With every room generously proportioned and facing the ocean, you'll find choosing your accommodation at Le Victoria one of the trickiest decisions of the whole holiday.
This is a family friendly hotel in Mauritius, with a range of family apartments and adjoining rooms.
All rooms, apartments and suites include:
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Private bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Separate WC
- International direct dialling telephone
- Television with satellite channels
- Complimentary tea & coffee facilities
A no smoking hotel: Le Victoria, Mauritius operates a no smoking policy throughout its suites, restaurants, bars and public areas.
Le Victoria’s signature dining experience is the weekly Fish Market at L’Horizon. Yet with 3 superb restaurants to choose from, you’ll find your next memorable meal is only ever hours away.
Meal plan: Choose from breakfast and evening meal or the superb value all inclusive option. Dinner is either buffet or chef's daily menu in selected restaurants only with á la carte dishes available at a supplement. Occasionally a restaurant may close for a group booking.
Day: Casual is fine.
Evening: Restaurants prefer guests to be smart-casual - shirts and trousers (full length) for the men please.
The hotel's main restaurant overlooks the pool and lagoon. Open for breakfast, lunch and in the evening themed buffets with food from live cooking stations.
Open for buffet-style breakfast between 7.00am and 10.00am, lunch between noon and 3.00pm and dinner between 7.00pm and 9.30pm.
This beach restaurant open 6 days a week, serving fresh fish and seafood specialties daily. Don’t miss the superb weekly Fish Market. Open for lunch between 12.00pm and 3.00pm and dinner, by reservation only, between 7.00pm and 9.30. Seats 50.
With the twinkling lights if Port Louis serving as a backdrop to your dining, La Casa is Le Victoria’s most romantic dining experience. Serving the chef's daily menu and Italian á la carte meals for dinner, by reservation only, from 7.00pm to 9.30pm. Seats 80.
Le Corail Bleu Bar
The hotel’s main bar is the hub of an evening at Le Victoria. Make the Dodo, a cocktail of orange, pineapple and Mauritian rum, top of your drinks to-do list! Open between 10.00am and midnight. Snacks served between 11.00am and 5.30pm, with pastries between 3.30pm and 5.30pm.
From the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, every second you spend at Le Victoria, Mauritius is all inclusive (whatever your check in/out time). Here’s what’s included in your package:
All Inclusive at Le Victoria includes the following:
Dining, Meals and Snacks
- Breakfast at Le Superbe Restaurant
- Lunch at Le Superbe
- Dinner in a choice of three restaurants - international buffet at Le Superbe, Chef's Daily Menu at La Casa and the à la carte 'Fish Market' at L'Horizon
- Sandwiches selection from noon to 5.30pm and pastries from 3.30pm to 5.30pm
- Unlimited selected drinks from Le Corail Bleu Bar List - including a selection of imported brands
- Unlimited selected wine and drinks during lunch and dinner
- Poolside service
- Soft drinks, beer, fruit juices and water from the mini bar
Sports, Relaxation and Children's Clubs
- Numerous free land sports including 3 floodlit tennis courts , volleyball court and bocci ball, group tennis lessons as per hotel schedule.
- Numerous free water sports including unlimited waterskiing, glass bottomed boats, pedalloes, kayaks and snorkelling
- Gym, saunas and Hammams
- Bob Marlin Mini Club for children aged 3 to 12 years
At an additional charge
- Speciality wines, spirits and beverages not on the All Inclusive selection of drinks
- Room service
- A la carte dishes from the restaurants (including themed evenings - Lobster nights) not included in the All Inclusive package
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Telephone, fax, internet and postal services
- Mountain bike hire, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, catamaran cruises, tennis balls, spinn ing, yoga, pilates and hairdresser and beautician costs.
Wellbeing starts with a tranquil location. At Le Victoria’s Wellness Centre, you’ll find treatment rooms fringed with soothing ponds, creating the most relaxing of atmospheres for traditional or Oriental massages, manicures or pedicures. Facilities include:
- 4 Single cabins
- 1 Double cabin
- Locker room and showers
Like all Beachcomber Hotels, staying at Le Victoria entitles you to enjoy a huge range of land and water activities - including water-skiing – included in your package price.
Challenge yourself to tennis on one of 3 floodlit hardcourts. Head tennis racket hire is complimentary, with just the balls to purchase. Group tennis lessons are free to join – please see the hotel schedule.
Try your hand volleyball or bocciball (similar to boules or petanque). Mountain bikes are available for hire, so you can explore the area at your leisure.
Stay in shape (in anticipation of another evening of mouth-watering dining) at Le Victoria gym which features cardio training, weights and a variety of stretch and aerobic classes.
The gentle, inviting waters of Mauritius make for the perfect aquatic playground. Sailing, water-skiing, windsurfing, glass bottom boat trips, snorkelling, kayaks and pedal boats are all complimentary while you are staying at Le Victoria.
If you’re planning to spend lots of time exploring the beach and shore, remember to wear jelly shoes – the coral in the sand can make some areas quite sharp.
Mauritius Deep Sea Fishing
In season, there’s spectacular big game fishing to be had in Mauritius’ waters. We recommend a fishing charter company in Black River (in the south-west of the island) for half and full day trips on fully equipped specialist fishing boats. For more information on boats and prices, and to make a reservation, please call or email us.
Le Victoria’s on-site CMAS and PADI affiliated Dive Centre runs an exciting dive programme to a number of good sites, all within 20 minutes’ boat ride of the hotel.
Unlimited Diving Package at Le Victoria
Le Victoria is a divers’ hotel, and the 'Unlimited Diving Package' proves it, with unlimited diving for aprox €450 (payable locally) Please call for up to date prices. The package is aimed at experienced divers and includes:
- Unlimited diving throughout your stay (although please note that diving is prohibited 24 hours before flying)
- Up to 3 dives each day
- 20+ exciting dive sites within a short boat ride of Le Victoria
- Experienced staff
Note: Diving equipment rental is not included (rental costs are €50 per person per stay) and the dive crew reserve the right to cancel dives due to adverse weather and tidal conditions. A supplement is payable for night dives and safari dives
Beachcomber Hotels work hard to create a family holiday on Mauritius tailored to every member of the family. The Bob Marlin Mini Club at Le Victoria is the perfect way to keep younger members of the family entertained, with a daily programme of indoor and outdoor activities offering an energising mix of the fun and educational.
The club is free and welcomes children aged 3 - 12 years, 7 days a week, 9.00am – 10.30pm.
The mini club is run by qualified professionals, and activities are designed with flexibility in mind, so while you’re relaxing the children can enjoy as much as they like, but they’ll always be free to join you for whenever family time beckons.
Under 3s must be accompanied by an adult or baby sitter.
The Bob Marlin Mini-Club provides the following facilities and activities:
- Indoor games
- Personalised welcome (registration and information)
- Gift on arrival
- Entertainment and shows
- Organisation of birthday parties
- DVD/CD player
- First aid kit
- Nurse on premises or doctor within immediate proximity
- Babysitters are available - 24 hours advanced notice required - bookings to be made at Reception - transport at guests' charge.